Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Going "backwards" from Word 2007 to Word 2003

Unless you are already familiar with OpenOffice, then you will still have a
learning curve to use that application proficiently. It too is not a clone
of Word 2003.

Thank you for the quick reply Graham. Life is really too short for
me to spend hours trying to make the software usable.

Once simple tasks are now a real pain in the nether regions. It looks
as if I shall have to revert to Open Office, keeping this product
just for those occasions when I really have an issue with formatting
something awkward. I really wish I hadn't wasted my money now.

Keith