Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 Mail Merge losing number formatting

The decimal shouldn't be in the wrong place if you follow the instructions,
however much depends on what the field produces without the calculation.

"mostly confused" wrote in
message ...
Doug,

Thanks, this did help however, it isn't working for my percentages. The
decimal ends up in the wrong place.
--
mostly confused

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"mostly confused" wrote in
message ...
I am doing a mail merge in Word 2007 and I am losing the number
formatting
from Excel. Copy & paste special is not an option as I need the data
remain in Excel as it is.
--
mostly confused

.