Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Can this be done?

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/EmailMergeWithAttachments.htm

"Bibbi" wrote in message
news
I am trying to send individual emails to my 25 recipients, and attach to
each
the mail-merged form letter. I manage to get that done, but would like
there
to be wording in the body of the email to let the recipient know what the
attachment is about (recipients do not know me...yet!) Its not unlike I'm
trying to send my resume out, and the cover letter is the attachment. Can
add text to the email once I've attached the mail merge document?