Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Showing edits

The direct link to Shauna's article is
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

http://word.mvps.org

"Bill R" wrote in message
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
That's called Track Changes in Word. Either turn it on in the menu or use
the shortcut Control+Shift+E.

If you want a run through on how to use TT in Word, see Shauna Kelly's
excellent article on TT under the 'Sharing Microsoft Word Documents'
section here http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Bill R" wrote in message
I have Word 2003. I want to show (side-line) text that has been added
or changed but can't see how this is done.

Thanks.

Bill R

Thanks Terry. If only I had known (or could have guessed that it was
called Track changes I could have found it myself

Bill R