Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.test.here
~BD~ ~BD~ is offline

Default CSV merge data via HTTP: redundant downloads?

Mark McGinty wrote:
Peter,

I was hoping you would reply! :-) You may recal we discussed related
issues 6-8 months ago? Your input was quite valuable to say the least.

Hello again, Mark

Were you not surprised that someone took the trouble to answer you in a
'test' group?

For my part, I've spent more than four years looking for 'unusual'
things on the Internet and investigating what the 'bad guys' do. At
times I have used that particular 'test' group to keep in touch with old
contacts(!)but have been truly amazed at some things people post there.

David H Lipman is something of a Malware guru and frequents many
'security'-type groups but that does not explain why he feels he has a
need to monitor a 'test' group - does it?!!

Maybe someone else can suggest a reason for Mr Lipman's interest in the
'test.here' group.

Regardless, I'm pleased to see that you are obviously up and running
again in *your* group!

Regards,

Dave