Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.test.here,24hoursupport.helpdesk
~BD~ ~BD~ is offline

Default CSV merge data via HTTP: redundant downloads?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:

My aim is to provide help to users who have problems with the
application of the software and I am not the least interested in what
goes on in the test newsgroup.

That is exactly the sort of attitude that folk in Florida had when brown
guys were learning how to fly aircraft into the Twin Towers!

I cannot determine an IP address for you. I have spent a while Googling,
but cannot understand why I see only this:

Why does your header not help me determine from whence you post, Doug?

--
Dave - willing to pay - if it will save lives.