Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Excel to mail merge word formatting

I have a problem that I can't seem to address. Really simple.
We lookup numbers and format in excel that cell which has the number in and
mailmerge and some come out in numbers and others come out in date or time
values. Now in this particular mailmerge box I don't use dates or time just
plain 7 digit numbers and the excel cell is in general formatting. I have
also tried the number formatting with no decimal points. Help please...