Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Colin Weir Colin Weir is offline

Default Word Macro-Enable Document

Hi There

I don't know if this is the correct group to post in - I'm sorry if it
is not.

We recently upgraded to Office 2007 in my work. I had created a form
with marcos on it to generate names etc into the various other places
on the document. Since changing to 2007 however some of the fields
(fields where there is a box for them but the details don't generate
elsewhere on the document) have a different font when I tab into them
but if I delete the text and start again in the box it changes to the
default.

Is there any reason for this and also a means to correct it?

Regards

Colin