Ron Watt Ron Watt is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ottawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
I can't reproduce this on my system when printing to a PDF converter called
CutePDF. It seems as if the problem is with the Adobe PDF printer driver.
Does it happen with a hardcopy printer? That's the main issue.
That it happened with both [the Adobe PDF printer driver, and my physical printer (Ricoh Aficio 2800) driver] was an issue.

PS. Print Preview does not show _below_ the footer, where this occurs.

Last edited by Ron Watt : August 30th 12 at 09:29 PM Reason: clarification.