papakina papakina is offline
Junior Member

Default Picture word wrap

I am working on a multi-page booklet. Text is in linked text blocks. I select picture 1 and then click on the square text wrap option and slide it over to text box 1 and the text wraps around it. I then slide another picture that has been clicked on as square text wrap to text box 2 and there is no wrap, it just lays on top on text. If I move picture 2 up to text box 1 then the text wraps. If I move picture 1 to text box 2 the text doesn't wrap. What is the way forward? Thanks.

(note: I am using a 2006 MacBook, Intel Core Duo, Snow Leopard)