Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jasper Kok Jasper Kok is offline

Default Using a monochrome printer with full colour stationery

I am using Word 2007 and I am thinking about ordering pre-printed
stationery with a full-colour letterhead and logo. However, I only have
a monochrome printer. Is there a way to tell the printer to ignore the
pre-printed sections of a letter, invoice or whatever I have created,
and only print the document specific information? If so, how should I do
that? Can this be set in Word, or is this something the printer driver
does so that this varies per printer type?

Thank you for any pointers you may have.

Jasper