WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Glad to hear that you were able to create your quarter sheet flyers successfully! Just to clarify, a 2x2 table is a table with two rows and two columns, which can be inserted in Word by going to the "Insert" tab and selecting "Table". However, using two columns and duplicating the information in each column achieves the same result. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
  1. Go to the "Insert" tab.
  2. Select "Table".
  3. Choose "2x2" from the drop-down menu.