Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Where are built-in macro keystrokes?

If CSpoke created the macros, then I suspect that there aren't any
keyboard shortcuts assigned yet. Although the macro recording dialog
has a button for making an assignment, I don't know of anyone who uses
it.

To assign a shortcut to an existing macro, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...roToHotkey.htm
for instructions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 08:40:05 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

If a keyboard shortcut is assigned, you can find it by selecting a given
macro in the Customize Keyboard dialog and looking at the "Current keys"
box. Since you haven't mentioned what version of Word you are using, I can't
tell you how exactly how to reach that dialog, but it can be accessed from
the Customize dialog in all versions.

http://word.mvps.org

"CSpoke" wrote in message
I have found the Macros box with the list of Macro Names. Now, how do I
find
the actual keystrokes to use these macros? (As usual, the idiotic Help
feature is no help at all.)