Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
thforum2003 thforum2003 is offline

Default Problems running a macro under a domain login

We are working with a product called "Affinity" from Quadramed. It runs on
top of MS Word 2000 and has a customized macro that is run when the document
is completed. As far as I can tell, this macro saves the file and closes
Word.

The system runs fine if I sign in as a local administrator, but fails if I
try it as a domain administrator. I have used a program called TaskInfo to
try and identify which files are networked, hoping that moving them to the
local drive will resolve the problem but I haven't had any luck.

Can anyone tell me what is different between a local user's Word and a
networked user's Word? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom