windsong

Default Adding cover sheet to document - Word 2003

What do I do after that? Insert my new page (cover page)?

"Pheone" wrote:

Hi,

For the border to appears on a particular page, such as only on the first
page, do the following:

1. On the Format menu, click Borders and Shading, and then click the Page
Border tab.

2. Click the option you want under Apply to.

3. Click OK.

Hope this helps.

Pheone
--
Smile, tomorrow might be worse

"windsong" wrote:

I have a document in word with margins of 1" all around. I want to add a
first page to it (a cover sheet actually). This cover page has margins of 0"
all around. When I add the page (after changing the margins to 0), I find the
margins are changed on the entire document. How can I change the margins on
the cover sheet only?