Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default can you format a document after you have already typed it????

It is highly likely that you have corrupted your document. Saving or editing
a Word document on a floppy drive is hazardous. You need to save to the
local hard disk and COPY the file to and from the floppy. Never open, save,
edit or print using a floppy or most forms of Removable media.

Also, please use your shift key as ALL CAPS is very difficult to read. Most
people stop writing in BIG LETTERS around 5 years old.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"USING WORD, NEED ASSISTANCE,PLEASE......" USING WORD, NEED
wrote in message
I TYPED UP DOCUMENTS FOR WORK USING WORD, WHEN I FINISHED I SAVED THEM TO
MY
FLOPPY, THEN TRIED TO PRINT THEM OUT, SOMETHING POPPED UP ON THE SCREEN
TELLING ME MY DOCUMENT WERE NTO FORMATTED, DID I WANT TO FORMAT?? WHAT I
WANT TO KNOW IS IF I FORMAT, WILL I LOSE MY DOCUMENTS AND HAVE TO START
OVER??APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS...