Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea[_2_] Andrea[_2_] is offline

Default Headers and Section Breaks

I have a document with a title page without a header. I have a section break
after that. I also don't want a header on page 2, which I want to be
considered page 1--the first page of the actual document. Here's the
problem. I want the header to begin on the third page but to be numbered as
page 2 of x pages. I put a section break between pages 2 and 3, but I can't
figure out how to start the numbering on page 3 as page 2--if you can follow
that. If I do it, I also end up with a header on the previous pages despite
the section breaks. I'm using Word 2003 with Windows XP, SP2. Thanks.