Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bnJ0aG5qZXdsMTk2Nw==?=,

I am filling in a form that was sent to me. I have already typed text into a
form field and it will not let me go back in to make changes. It selects
everything instead of allowing me to place my cursor where I need to make a
change. It does not look like the document is protected.

If you are able to type text into a form field, then the document is protected.
You cannot apply formatting to a form field in a protected document.

If the document was NOT protected when you got it, and you still have a field,
then it's likely an ActiveX control. ActiveX controls do not support formatting.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)