Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default error message; print problem

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Acipriani" wrote in message
The following began appearing about/after the time I transferred info from
one computer to another:

1) at the close of Microsoft Word 2002 (Microsoft Windows XP
Professional),
the following appears:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error
Program: C:\Program files\Microsoft Office\Office 10\WINWORD.EXE
abnormal program termination

2) After printing 1 or 2 docs with HP psc 1315 all in one, no further docs
print (they appear in HP window waiting to print) unless, until I shut
down
both printer and computer, restart both, then the docs print
automatically.
I've since removed and re-installed the hp software, but still have
printing
prob.
This printing prob started about time the Error Message started
AC