Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cherylee Cherylee is offline

Default I'm getting unwanted black lines across my document -they won't de

I'm writing a book and for some reason after I've pasted emails into Word,
then a thin black line appears which you cannot delete, it goes horizontally
across the whole page. You cannot highlght it and if you press delete the
paragraph below moves above it... I would really welcome any help anyone can
offer it's driving me mad, even if I copy and paste above the line into a
different document to try and get rid of it it comes with it. I need to get
rid of the lines so I can send it off to agents. Thanks in advance.
Cherylee