Oneplusone Oneplusone is offline
Junior Member

Default Unexplained breaks in my Table - HELP!!

Hi all,

Have created a quite simple table in Word 2003 but for some reason it has left huge blank spaces at the end of several pages.

I've checked the obvious, page breaks, blank lines etc. but I just can't find a reason for it.

Some pages are full to the end with multiple rows - as you would expect, but there are 3 (out of 8) which have left a huge gap at the bottom of the page, when the next row is only 1 line!!

I'm sure I'm missing something really stupid and obvious but I just can't think what it can be...........Your help would be really appreciated.