Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
OU_MartynF

Default Section pages problem

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried this and it does change (refresh) the values but unfortunatley
it still does not create the correctly sequenced numbers.

Thanks

Martyn

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Have you tried doing a Print Preview, Close on the document created by
executing the merge?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"OU_MartynF" wrote in message
I am using the {SECTIONPAGES} filed in a merge document with Word 2003.

If I merge the document straight to the printer everyhting is fine.
However, if I merge to a new document then the numbering appears out of
sequence.

I have tried updating all fields manually before I perform the merge but
the
same thing happens.

Is there a way to force an update of fields automatically before merging
a new document similar to merging to a printer ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Martyn