Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jennifer

Default mail merge labels don't print properly

Hi Doug

Thanks for the feedback.
I've been doing some more investigation
I downloaded the Avery Wizard and produced mail merge labels within Word
using Access as a data source on the original computer and same results.
Then I tried using a different computer -
When I copied the original mail merge Word files onto another computer and
then viewed / printed them it was all OK!! When I copied the orginal Access
2000 database onto another computer mail merging labels was OK!!

I'm going to try mail merging from a completely different database on the
original PC and then try Excel as a data source - which I haven't tried yet.
I'm really puzzled!!

Jennifer