Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bev Bev is offline

Default Borders

I'm crying with this Word 2007. What should have taken me 20-30 minutes took
me four hous last night. My productivity has crashed.

I create lots of forms for printing, not completing online. Not all rows
have the same number of columns. I never had a problem in any version of
Word until 2007. When I try to insert a bottom border in the last cell of a
row, Word puts a top border in every cell of the row below. If the row below
has one column and the row above has four columns, I am perplexed as to how
to insert bottom borders now.

How to I get a bottom border in the last cell of a row without having Word
2007 insert top borders in the cells of the row that follows?

I like this Word 2007 not.