Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bonnie Bonnie is offline

Default how do i remove dots in my document where there should be spac

thanks graham, i tried the CTRL+* but the dots are still appearing when i hit
space bar, and on my word i have no tools option? i am using the word
2007..... any ideas? i need to write a document and email it but it looks
bad with all the dots....
thanks again for your help

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

These are just formatting characters that are normally hidden
Uncheck all the items in tools options view formatting marks and you
can then toggle the dsiplay of formatting marks as required by clicking the
ΒΆ button (or CTRL+*)

bonnie wrote:
when i am typing on word there is a dot between every word. for
example.... today.i.am.going.into.town
does anybody know how to change that?? thanks