Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge from Access

Can you post your code here? (Are you for example closing all the relevant
ADO recordsets and connections after you have created the temp table? Are
you opening the Word document with its ODBC data source attached?). Not sure
when I wil be able to reply to this as I may be out of circulation for a
while though...

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"justme0010" wrote in message

Thanks- that helped a lot. That problem has gone away.

Although now, I am getting random errors happening 30% of the time
(using the exact same queries) saying that the database is exclusively
locked or the recordset is empty when it shouldnt be. I am using a temp
table that I insert with data from a query using ADODB execution. Could
there be a delay in filling the temp table and trying to retrieve that
data for the mail merge??

--
justme0010