Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Pages are duplicating after sorting the table in word

I think this is the reason we try to avoid FOAF issues. g

"Noel" wrote in message
I was helping someone in our office with this problem. I don't remember

the
exact number of times the page was duplicated. I know it was at least 4
times. This happened on his computer, but it didn't happen when I would

sort
on my computer. Why would it do it on one computer and not the other?

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

Noel was telling us:
Noel nous racontait que :

There were 7 original pages but after sorting the table, there were 4
to 5 copies of the first page. It duplicated the first page after
sorting.

Why the uncertainty? Was it 4 or 5?

So you ended up with 11 or 12 pages?

--