WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Resizing a header

Resizing Header in Microsoft Word

To resize your header in Microsoft Word, follow these steps:
  1. Double-click on the header section of your document to enter the header editing mode.
  2. Click on the header to select it.
  3. Hover your mouse over the bottom edge of the header until you see a double-sided arrow.
  4. Click and drag the bottom edge of the header up or down to resize it to your desired height.
  5. Once you're happy with the size of your header, click outside of the header section to exit the header editing mode.

If your header is still not resizing properly, check if there are any settings in your document that are affecting the header size. For example, you may have set a different margin size or page orientation that is causing the header to appear larger than normal.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask.

PHP Code:
//No macro or Visual Basic code found in the text