Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
duck duck is offline

Default linking the pagepreview of an excel file in word.

I tried it but the result wasn't like i want it. The range I am copying from
excel to word is exactly 1 page or a little less. When I do it your way, not
the whole range is displayed on 1 page. The bottom part is missing

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Turn off the gridline display in Excel
Copy the range to the clipboard
Edit Paste Special as Picture with the link option checked.

duck wrote:
I would like it that i can paste some sort of image in word. The
image must be the same as the page preview of the excel file. At the
same time I need the image to be linked at the excel file. So when I
change anything in the excel file, it changes to in the image in the
word file. I already tried with insert object and paste special but i
dont really get the result i want.

I hope my question is clear and I hope to have an answer soon