Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default PDF Files

In the Start | Run dialog box, type

winword /r

and press Enter. That should restore the correct file associations for Word
documents.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tina Immormino" Tina wrote in message
Recently something changed on my computer and now when I try to open MS
Word
files the computer autmatically tries to change it into a PDF file via
Adobe
Acrobat. It may have been an update I made? I do not want to open all
Word
files as PDF and wonder if anyone can help me. It is now doing this for
Word
file I create unless say "open with MS Word" and all email attachments
automatically try to open PDF

Please help if you can