Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get custom margins & style always by default?

You can't delete the built-in styles, but you should set up a template with
the appropriate formatting for your letter.

For the basics of template creation, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...platePart1.htm.

Since you are referring to letter templates, maybe you'll find this article
helpful too: http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AZBob" wrote in message
I have no use for any of the established Word Styles. I always use the same
&
just want my own selected style and my own custom margins to be set in
place
when I begin each letter.
Bob