Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Error Message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows o

If you haven't done so already, you will probably be better off asking this
question in an Excel group.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Laser Apparel" wrote in message
Error Message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or
columns"

I'm working in Excel and when I delete a sheet none of the others will
print. I get an error window that states the above message. I've deleted
sheets before with no problem. Why is this message popping up now and how
do
I fix it?