Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
The Moose The Moose is offline

Default Is It Possible to Merge MS Word Document with Two Online Data Sources??

Is It Possible to Merge MS Word Document with Two Online Data Sources??

* The MS Word document is located on my harddrive.
* One XLS file is located on the internet on a site that I have access
to.
* One TXT file is located on the internet on a site that I have access
to.

The XLS file contains pricing information, SKU number, product title.
The TXT file contains SKU number and product description.

Is it possible to merge all three of these documents together using MS
Word mail-merge??

I could download the XLS file and the TXT file, but, these two files
change periodically -- which means that I'd always have to download a
current copy before I perform the mail merge. Additionally, I'm not
sure if one can use TWO data sources. Again, I could pull the TXT into
the XLS if I download -- before every mail-merge.

Thanks.

Barb