Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How can I know how many times I used each word in a Word 2003

I suggest posting this in the Word VBA newsgroup because it will probably
need a macro solution then.

Terry

"PAG" wrote in message
Hi Terry,

Thanks for your answer. But I would have liked Word to give me a list of
the
words of a document in order, starting with the most used, ending with the
least used and the count for each word...Puting each word in search, find
and
replace can take lots of time...

PAG

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

At its easiest, use Find and Replace to find and replace a word with
itself.
The action will tell you how many replacements it made.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"PAG" wrote in message
How can I know how many times I used each word in a Word 2003 document?