Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CWLee CWLee is offline

Default Change Word's Opening Default?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Also check Word Help for 'starting Word' which will give
you a list of startup switches to the Word command line
e.g. /n will start the application with no document open
and /ttemplatename will open word with a new document
based on the template called 'templatename'

Following the suggestion above, I went to Word help under
"staring word" and found instructions to do what I want to
do, but one of the steps indicates that after opening
"properties" I should see either a "TARGET box" or a
"COMMAND LINE box" and I see neither. Under properties
there are 5 tabs: Genera, Summary, Statistics, Contents,
and Custom. Where might I find either the Target Box or the
Command Line box?

Thanks.