Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barry Hull Barry Hull is offline

Default Bullet and numbering is greyed out, can't click.

Occasionally, and I have no idea why, when trying to add a bullet or number,
the drop down box under format for "bullets and numbering" is greyed out when
my cursor is on that line, and I am not able to select it. I've gone so far
as to delete the entire section and retype, with no luck. I notice that if I
move the cursor up a line or two that I once again have the ability to select
bullets and numbering. However, what appears to be random, on certain lines I
do not have the ability to select bullets and numbering. This is VERY
frustrating. Can anyone help? I would be glad to talk on the phone, I need to
solve this problem. Thanks.