Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Why sp appears at the beginning of each paragraph?

If this is in a particular Word document, I would be very interested to see
it (if it's not confidential).

However I am beginning to suspect that this is normally the result of some
sort of corruption in Word's Data key. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm under the heading
"Deleting and recreating the corrupt registry values" for instructions to
fix it - particularly so if this happens for you in all documents.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Wordworker" wrote in message
There is an automatice sp placed at the beginning of each paragraph in
my
word document. It happens each time I open any word document that is on
file.

How do I keep this from appearing on the screen.