Horatio

Default Getting Word to recognise Works 4.5a

A few years ago with my first computer I had Word and Works 4.5a running in
windows 98 and I used
to print address labels from the Works database address book, using Word.
I have now purchased a new computer with XP and also SP1 & SP2. I have
reloaded Works 4.5a & Word, plus transfered all of the info over from my old
computer with no problem apart from the fact that Word will not now recognise
my database address book. When I now try and mail merge Word says it cannot
open this
database within Works.
Any suggestions on how I can get Word to open up/recognise this Works
database will be gratefully received. Thank you very much.