Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I remove the format from a empty page

A manual page break acquires the style of the following paragraph. To avoid
this, format your Heading 2 as "Page break before" and delete the manual
page break.

"ringring" wrote in message
Hi all,
I created a blank page by inserting a page break (there is only one Enter

in
that page. The style is "Normal".). In the next page I applied "Heading 2"

on
the title. Then I found that the previous page (the blank page) changed to
"Heading 2" too. Why?