Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default set up 8166 blank labels

Having some idea what version of Word you're using would make it more likely
to get some more specific direction, but Avery 8166 is definitely available
in the available list. In Word 2003, for example:

Tools Letters & Mailings Envelopes & Labels
Labels Tab - Options - Label Products: Avery Standard - Product Number: 8166

I'm sure you can also download it from the Avery web site.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 7/28/07 12:34 PM, in article
, "Rebecca Oklahoma"
Rebecca
wrote:

I want to use third cut Avery 8166 labels. Where do I find how to set them
up. Help is of no help. I cannot find this format in mailing labels. Where
is it?