Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Formatting unprotected sections

As you have noticed, there are many things you cannot do in a protected
document; this includes unprotected sections within a protected document.

In this case, however, you can make use of numbered or bulleted styles. For
example, you can add bullets to text by applying the List Bullet style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jen" wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently working on a template (.dotx) for Word 2007 where I want to
protected several sections with the 'Filling in forms' protection. So far
it's ok - but in the unprotected section I'm unable to use things like
'Bullets' and 'Numbering' - why is this, and mere importantly how do I solve
this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

/JEN