Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Default Formatting not showing correctly

I have looked in all the places I can think of but can't find the answer to
which drivers are installed on the two PCs. I can see what the current one
is by going to the makers website but can't locate them on the actual PC's.
Can you please point me to where to look.

TIA

B.W.

But do they have the same version of the Printer Driver?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
Both the desktop PC and laptop are networked together so they use the
same printer.

TIA

B.W.

More likely it is related to the printer that is the active printer on
your computer with the 20" monitor.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
I am using Word 2002. I have a file which was created by someone else
and is emailed to me monthly, part of it (three lines) do not appear
correctly on my monitor (20" LCD). I thought at first maybe it was
because I did not have two particular fonts. I installed these but the
lines still don't show correctly.

The lines are aligned to the right and the top line wraps around when
it shouldn't and this causes the third bottom line not to show at all.

However I have just discovered that the same file does appear correctly
on my Laptop. So is this related to display instead?

TIA

B.W.