Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I add an attachment & include a message in mail merge email

You will have to use VBA, and you have to be using Outlook (or some other
e-mail program that can be automated from VBA), but
a. should the message body be the same for every message, or be generated
from the body text of the Mail Merge Main Document?
b. should the attachment be the same for every message, or should it be
generated from the Mail Merge main document?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"RayK" wrote in message
I want to create an Word mail merge to email and have a message body in the
email and also include a file as an attacment to the email.

Any help would be appreciated.