Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil

Default Converting word tables to HTML

jkm024 was telling us:
jkm024 nous racontait que :

Hello All,

I have read through these topics trying to get my problem resolved and
cannot seem to find a solution that works. I have some long tables
that I have created in word, and when I try to publish them to HTML
they are always slightly too wide -- maybe the final right inch does
not appear on the screen. I have tried autofit to window width,
manually editing the code, and a number of other options. Does anyone
have any suggestions? Thanks, jkm024

For fine tuning and control it is better not to use Word as your HTML
Editor. From MSFT, use FrontPage, or, Google up to finds a free/shareware
HTML editor... there are literally hundreds of those, if not thousands.

Meanwhile, I am not sure if this will help or not, but have you tried
removing all internal cell margins and setting the table width to a % of the
page?

--
Salut!