Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ashish taralekar ashish taralekar is offline

Default How to focus "Add-Ins" tab in Word 2007

On Jul 25, 5:30 pm, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Even simpler

Sub AutoExec()
SendKeys "%"
SendKeys "X "
End Sub

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

ashish taralekar wrote:
Hi,
I have to focus/highlight "Add-Ins" tab in Word 2007 each time
when Word is opened.
So anybody can please give me the solution to do this kind of
functionality using COM Addin.

Thanks,
Ashish Taralekar.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Graham,
Thanks a lot.
Now it is working as per my requirement.
I will implement this in the COM add-ins and on the activate event so
that every time when word document gets activated the "Add-Ins" tab
will get focus and I can use the functionality provided in the "Add-
Ins".

Thanks once again.

Ashish Taralekar.