Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default Hi, can you tell me why you would use Ctrl + Tab within a tabl

I know that if you hit "Tab" within a cell, it takes you to the next cell. I
also know that to duplicate that function within a table/cell, you have to
hit Ctrl + Tab. I was just wondering if there was anything else. Yes, I did
experiment with all kinds of keystrokes, i.e. Shift + Tab, arrows, etc. The
problem is, I am taking a class, and I would like to delve a little
deeperinto the subject matter;unfortunately the instructor just wants to plow
through the material as fast as possible.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

These are sounding like homework questions now. Create a small table and
experiment. The difference is obvious in a table.

Terry

"sheana" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.