Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bnmohan via OfficeKB.com bnmohan via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Send to as attachment option vanished

Yes.
And I also note that there is a "Send to MS Powerpoint" option now available
in the same menu; which I do not remember earlier; and which is not in the
options on my office machine!

Would that be a pointer? My wife was experimenting wit PP earlier.'

Mohan

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Do you have "Mail as attachment" checked on the General tab of Tools |
Options?

Hello!
In my MS Word 2000, I found that in the file-send to submenu, the "send

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

Mohan