Frank Drost

Default unlocking a subdocument in a master document

Hi all,

I have the following situation. I have a master document and 8 subdocuments.
I open up the master document, expand all subdocuments and work in "print
layout". I can't do anything in chapter 6, since it is locked (all other
subdocuments are not locked and I can change text in them). This problem is
easily solved by going into outline, go to chapter 6 and click on the icon
"lock document". From then on, I can work easily in chapter 6 too.
When finished, I save the master document (and consequently all subdocuments
therefore as well). Next time I open my master document, expand my
subdocuments, chapter 6 seems to be locked again, and I have to repeat the
procedure just mentioned. How can I keep that subdocument unlocked so that
when I save everything, it is saved "unlocked" and when I open it again, it
is directly available, i.e. I don't have to unlock it again?

Anyone?

ta