Jay Freedman

PaulS wrote:
The pictures I inserted are still present (as seen through page
preview or printing) they are just not visible on my PC in my Word
document. How can I correct this problem?

I have Microsoft Office 2003.

Usually this is a video card performance problem. Try this: Go to Start
Settings Control Panel Display and select the Settings tab. Click the
Advanced button. In the next dialog, select the Troubleshooting tab. Move
the "Hardware acceleration" slider a couple of notches to the left and OK
out. Try scrolling in Word. Repeat until either the problem goes away or the
slider is all the way down to None.

If that doesn't help, you may need a new video driver. Here's MVP Graham
Mayor's advice on that topic:
------
This appears to be attributable to the graphics driver with recent ATI
display adapters and the Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family
causing particular problems.

In the case of the latter, the latest driver
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scri...ProductID=1764
appears to fix the problem. DON'T TRY TO USE THIS DRIVER WITH ANY OTHER
CHIPSET/ADAPTER.

There are drivers available also from ATI that correct this issue with some
their adapter cards.
------

--
Regards,