curtis loew

Default How do I exit "Safe Mode"?

My Word won't open in the normal way. It says that it failed to open
correctly last time and I need to open in Safe Mode. When I try to close it
comes up and says, "You cannot close Microsoft Word because a dialog is
active. Switch to Microsoft Word first and close dialog". I have gone into
the Help/About Microsoft Word/Dialogs and it says there are none. Can anyone
help? Please keep in mind that I am computer illiterate (i.e. I need
step-by-step instructions...if not more detail than that :-)). Thanks.